Views: 54 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-28 Origin: Site
1. First of all, it is reflected in the motor. The fixed frequency motor is generally an asynchronous motor, and the variable frequency motor is a synchronous motor;
2. The fixed-frequency motor has a constant speed, even if the air compressor does not need to be pumped, the motor will run at the rated speed. (Doing useless work, power consumption phenomenon);
3. The speed of the variable frequency motor is not constant. When the air compressor is not pumping air, the frequency of the motor will decrease, the speed will decrease, and the input power will decrease to achieve energy saving;
4. Compared with the fixed frequency machine, the frequency conversion machine can reduce the energy consumption by 15% per 1KW;
5. The startup of the inverter is the inverter startup, which can be started smoothly. Compared with the star-delta and direct startup of the fixed-frequency machine, the inverter startup can greatly reduce the impact of the startup current wave on the power grid.